Under Eye Dark Circles: Best Home Remedies To Get Rid Of It
Facts on eye circles and other eye problems:
Dark circle under eyes are indeed concerning issue amongst most women around the globe. The skin around the eyes is delicate and thin enough that it degrades the appearance and firmness.
Unhealthy lifestyle, nutrient deficiency, excess caffeine and cigarette smoking are some of the factors that damage the skin cells. Some people have dark circles due to allergic reactions; while other has medical conditions like kidney or thyroid problems. The weaker capillaries are responsible for leaking the blood that gets collected underneath the skin. This causes the appearance of bluish pigmentation around the eye area those results in visible dark circles.
Some effective ways of reducing the lines and removing the dark circles are discussed below:
How to deal with dark circles and puffiness effectively?
Some of the effective and natural ways to get rid of dark circles are given below:
- You can use slices of cucumber on the skin around the eyes; this acts as a coolant that helps to relax your eyes.
- Using slices of potato around the eyes helps in preventing the tan and darkish blue-colored appearance on the delicate skin.
- Drinking plenty of water helps in hydrating the body and maintains the moisture level in the skin.
- Ensure you place two or more pillows under your head when you sleeping. This prevents the puffiness of the eyes and maintains the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- Include vitamin A rich foods in your diet; eating carrots, mango and pumpkin helps to retain the firmness of the skin.
- Cucumber, coriander and spring onions have good blood clotting properties as they are rich in vitamin K.
- Place the cotton balls dipped in rose water on the eyes and leave it for few minutes. Wash it off with cold water; doing this regularly will reduce the dark circles.
- Tea bags placed on the affected areas helps in removing the under eye problems.
- Sleeping for 8 hours every night helps the skin to repair the damages of skin and replenish the skin to make it firm.
- Apply the solution of turmeric powder mixed with pineapple juice on the affected areas around the eyes.
- Use can use almond oil on the dark circles this will prove to be effective skin food for the damaged skin.
- You should use cold therapy; here you should rub few ice cubes on the affected regions. This effectively dilates the clotted blood thus reduces the dark circles under eyes.
- Consuming vegetables and fruits that are rich in fibrous contents keep the system clear of toxins and prevents dark circles under the eyes.
- There are eye creams that have herbal ingredients which are safe on skin and help to diminish the dark circles.
Tips for treating under eye dark circles:
Eye creams help has essential and natural ingredients that help in treating the under eye problems and makes the skin radiant and supple. Make sure that all products have natural ingredients and are safe for all skin types.